Boss Day is a special occasion and, as we all know, special occasions are incomplete without gifts. There are so many options for gifts - flowers, bouquets, curios - but wait, this is not all! Sweets and toffees which satisfy our sweet tooth also make for amazing gifts. So, gifting some delicious chocolates, oriented beautifully with coloured wrappers and decorated boxes, to your boss technically passes as a great idea. Decorated chocolate gift boxes are the hottest selling gifts of all seasons. The only drawback however would be that abundance of chocolate gift boxes makes them the common choice of gift for all and sundry. If you wish to gift something special to your boss then stop thinking about purchasing a chocolate gift basket and try something new. For example, compliment your boss with a beautiful sweet assortment of rich creamy mouth-watering homemade toffees. Rest assured that a promotion will soon be in the pipeline! Here are some recipes which will help you to make this boss day a special one!
Gifting Toffees On Boss Day
Delight your boss with a basket of sweet treats on this Boss Day - gift them some nice and tasty toffees. Let's know more about gifting toffees on Boss Day.
Toffees For Boss Day
- 2 cups of granulated sugar
- 2/3 cup of Cream
- 2/3 cup of Water
- 1/8 cup of Tarter Cream
- 6 tbsp of Butter (cut into small pieces)
- ½ tsp of Vanilla Extract
- Aluminum foil
- 2 large baking sheets
- Cooking spray
- Kitchen thermometer
- Sauce pan
- Line the baking sheets with aluminum foil and spay them with cooking spray.
- Take a large sauce pan and mix the sugar, cream and water thoroughly and heat the mixture on a medium flame stirring continuously until the sugar dissolves.
- Add tartar cream and boil the mixture up to 240oF (use a thermometer to measure the temperature).
- Add butter at this stage and boil the concoction up to 2800F. Remove from flame and add vanilla extract while stirring continuously.
- Drop spoonfuls of this mixture on the baking sheets with a little space between them. This should be done fast, before the mixture starts setting.
- Allow the dropped mixture to cool at room temperature and once set, lift them up and store in an airtight containers.
Coffee Toffee Bark
- 1½ cups White Chocolate Chips
- 2 tsp Coffee Powder
- 2 tbsp Cream
- 1 cup chopped Plain Chocolate Pieces
- Baking sheet
- Aluminum foil
- Microwave-safe bowl
- Line the baking sheet with aluminum foil.
- Microwave the white chocolate pieces until they melt and keep stirring them every 45 seconds. Check to make sure that the mixture is free of lumps.
- Take coffee and cream in a bowl and beat them up well to ensure that the coffee gets completely dissolved in the cream.
- Mix this coffee-cream mixture into the melted chocolate and stir well.
- Add 2/3 parts of the plain chocolate pieces into the mixture and stir well for uniform distribution.
- Pour the mixture on the baking sheets and make it a thin layer.
- Sprinkle the rest of the chocolate pieces on the mixture.
- Refrigerate the setting for 30 minutes and cut when it becomes hard. Store it in an air tight container.
Make use of the recipes given above to pleasantly surprise your boss with an extremely special gift and stay different from all others.