On this Boss Day, use quotes to tell your boss
how much you care. Read on to get a list of Boss Day quotations.
Boss Day Quotes
Its Boss's day today! It is quite often that you receive appreciation and awards when you perform well in your office. How often do you get an opportunity to appreciate the motivation and help you get from your boss? On this boss's day, avoid being tongue-tied and make an attempt to thank your superior. On this very special day, convey your gratitude and express your regards to your boss. A good relationship with your boss is essential and it is always better that you send across a note of appreciation as a sign of goodwill. Make the first move on this Boss's day to build relations with your boss by quoting some interesting sayings which would be able to express your feelings! Here is a list of boss's day quotes and sayings which you can browse through and pick the ones that best convey the sentiments you have for your boss.
Quotes For The Boss Day
By Famous People
- “The best leader is the one who has sense enough to pick good men to do what he wants done and self-restraint enough to keep meddling with them while they do it.” ~ Theodore Roosevelt.
- “I've met a few people in my time who are enthusiastic about hard work. And it was just my luck that all of them happened to be men I was working for at the time.” ~ Bill Gold
- “I can no other answer make, but, thanks and thanks” ~ William Shakespeare
- “The smallest act of kindness is worth more than grandest intentions.” ~ Oscar Wilde
- “How beautiful a day can be
- When kindness touches it!” ~ George Elliston
- “Appreciation is a wonderful thing. It makes what is excellent in others belong to you as well.” ~ Voltaire
- “A good boss realizes that they can also learn from those they work with no matter the level, title or position. Learning is a continuous habit and is one of the best lessons demonstrated by a good boss.” ~ Byron Pulsifer
- “Thank you doesn't say it all but it's a nice alternative to overwhelming you with so much gratitude and appreciation that you begin to wish you'd never been so darned nice.”
- “You might say you were just doing your job
But we think it fair
To thank you so very much
For the really excellent care”
- “Thank you much more, than a greeting can say, because you were thoughtful in such a nice way!”
- “You always do such thoughtful things that have your special touch. It certainly was nice of you. Thank you very, very much.”
- “A good boss makes his men realize they have more ability than they think they have so that they consistently do better work than they thought they could.”
- “Blessed are those that can give without remembering and receive without forgetting”
- “For your thoughtfulness and generosity, from you I have learned much of life's philosophy”
- “Leadership isn't a skill, it's a talent and we appreciate how you always do your best and inspire us to do the same. We are glad to have worked with you.”
- “Knowing that when I come to work there is someone here who is so supportive an understanding really brightens my day.”
- “A good boss is a person who can tolerate my complaints and still manage to say hello to me every day.” ~ Byron Pusifer.
- “I feel a very unusual sensation - if it is not indigestion, I think it might be gratitude.” ~ Benjamin Disraeli
- “Accomplishing the impossible means only that the boss will add it to your regular duties.” ~ Doug Larson
- “By working eight hours a day you may eventually get to be boss and work twelve hours a day.” ~ Robert Frost
Pep up your boss with a nice quote and a Boss's day wish and watch it work wonders to your boss-employee relationship.