Bosses - some hate them, some love them but none can survive without them. You may not be exceptionally grateful to your boss but that doesn't change the fact that you owe him/her all that you've learnt on job. So, here's for those times that you have desired to thank your boss for all that s/he has done (and not done!) to help you learn the tricks of the trade. Actually, did you know that there are no good or bad bosses in the world? All are just people who have different ideologies and different ways of teaching, training and guiding the ones under them. So what if your boss is a hard taskmaster, s/he is the reason why you stick to your deadlines. And so what if your boss deliberately finds mistakes with you, if there are mistakes, there's nothing wrong in pointing them out. You must still thank him/her for all that attention you get. And if you are one those blessed souls who have angels for bosses then obviously, there is no reason why you shouldn't go ahead and read the following tips on thanking your guardian angel. Whether it is for a recent promotion or increment or even the public recognition you got, you can never fall short of reasons to thank your mentor. And while you are at it, we make your life easier by giving you a list of quotes that can help you express your gratitude.
Thank You Boss Quotes
Thanking your boss with quotes makes the gratitude all the more sincere. Let's check out some thank you quotations for boss.
Quotes for Thanking Boss
- "How far that little candle throws his beams! So shines a good deed in a weary world." - William Shakespeare.
- “I can no other answer make, but, thanks, and thanks.” - William Shakespeare.
- “I feel a very unusual sensation - if it is not indigestion, I think it must be gratitude.” - Benjamin Disraeli.
- "I would maintain that thanks are the highest form of thought, and that gratitude is happiness doubled by wonder." - G.K. Chesterton.
- “Not what we give, But what we share,
For the gift without the giver is bare.” - James Russell Lowell
- “Unselfish and noble actions are the most radiant pages in the biography of souls.” - David Thomas
- “The depth and the willingness with which we serve is a direct reflection of our gratitude.” - Gordon T. Watts.
- “Thankfulness is the beginning of gratitude. Gratitude is the completion of thankfulness. Thankfulness may consist merely of words. Gratitude is shown in acts.” - David O. McKay
- “I thank you for your kindness,
I will not soon forget;
You're one of the nicest people
I have ever met.” - Joanna Fuchs
- “Gratitude is when memory is stored in the heart and not in the mind.” - Lionel Hampton.
- “Give thanks for a little and you will find a lot.” - The Hausa of Nigeria.
- "One can pay back the loan of gold, but one dies forever in debt to those who are kind." - Malayan Proverb.
- Thanks' seems such a small word...to cover that 'I'll never forget it' feeling.
- You've done so many things for me, I don't know where to start.
...Eeny meeny many thanks!
- I know I wasn't the best behaved that you've ever taught. I know I got distracted much more than I ought.
- You might say you were just doing your job,
But we think it fair
To thank you sooo very much,
For the really excellent care!
- For your thoughtfulness and generosity, from you I have learned much of life's philosophy - Thank you sincerely.
- A note to thank you and to say, the memory of your thoughtfulness will be remembered for many a day.
- No duty is more urgent than that of returning thanks.
- Just a “thank you” is a mighty powerful prayer. Says it all.
Two small words which brighten up the receiver's day would be 'thank you'. Use it generously since everybody deserves a little appreciation every now and then and that includes your boss as well. For all the times where you have messed up and the times you've sought direction from them, bosses deserve a thank you.