Come let's find out here some sayings that are
apt and necessary at the moment of your boss farewell
Boss Farewell Quotes
Farewells are occasions to express our good will for people who part ways on account of moving on in life or even retirement. It is very hard to say farewell to someone who guided us in our hard time, appreciated our effort and led from the front during difficulties. But, you have no other option when time demands it. It's time now to thank your boss for all the support and guidance and offer grand acknowledgement for his/her dedication and contribution to the growth of the organization. A farewell does not mean that you are parting from each other forever. It is only a small disunion till the next meeting. But still, as your boss is leaving the organization, you should recognize the person by arranging a memorable farewell offering warm concern, respect and regards for him/her. Farewell gathering is the widely followed way to offer adieu where farewell speeches are delivered and emotional scenes are witnessed. Many times, farewell quotes are handy to express how important a person is to you, your colleagues and also to the organization. Take a look at the farewell quotes given below and scribble some down in your boss's farewell card. S/he'll just love the idea!
Boss Farewell Quotations
By Famous People
- “May the road rise up to meet you, may the wind be ever at your back. May the sunshine warn upon your face and the rainfall softly on your fields. And until we meet again, may God hold you in the hollow of his hand.” ~ Irish Blessing
- “Don't be dismayed at good byes. A farewell is necessary before you can meet again. And meeting again after moments or lifetime, is certain for those who are friends.” ~ Richard Bach
- “Fare thee well! And if forever,
Still forever, fare thee well.” ~ Lord Byron
- “May you have walls for the winds,
A roof for the rain, tea beside the fire
Laughter to cheer you, those you love near you,
And all your heart might desire.” ~ Irish Blessing
- “No distance of place or lapse of time can lessen the friendship of those who are thoroughly persuaded of each other's worth.” ~ Robert Southey
- “Let's not unman each other - part at once;
All farewells should be sudden when forever,
Else they make an eternity of moments,
And clog the last sad sands of life with tears.” ~ Lord Byron
- “Some people come into our lives and quickly go. Some stay for a while, leave foot prints in our hearts, and we are never, ever the same.” ~ Flavia Weedn
- “Man's feelings are purest and most glowing in the hour of meeting and of farewell.” ~ Jean Paul Richter
- “Happy trials to you, until we meet again.
Some trials are happy ones,
Others are blue.
It's the way you ride the trial that counts,
Here's a happy one for you.” ~ Dale Evans
- “Good-byes breed a sort of distaste for whomever you say good-bye to; this hurts, you feel, this must not happen again.” ~ Elizabeth Bowen
- “Every parting is a form of death, as every reunion is a type of heaven.” ~ Trion Edwards
For in that word - That Fatal word - However
We promise - hope - believe there breaths despair.” ~ Lord Byron
- “As contraries are known by contraries, so is the delight of presence best known by the torments of absence.” ~ Alcibiades
- “Goodbyes are not forever.
Goodbyes are not the end.
They simply mean I'll miss you
Until we meet again.”
- “A goodbye isn't painful unless you are never going to say hello again.”
- “Missing someone gets easier every day because even though it is one day further from the last time you saw each other, it is one day closer to the next time you will.”
- “Why does it take a minute to say hello and forever to say good bye?”
Farewells are not exactly the most loved occasions but, we have no other go but to face them and while you are at your boss's farewell, you might as well do it with grace. Use the quotes mentioned above to make a memorable farewell for your leader.