Wish your boss on this Boss Day with the help of text messages or SMS to make him/her feel special. Know more on text/short messages for Boss Day.
SMS is the easiest, and the most popular way, to stay connected with people regardless of their age, sex and culture. Since it is trendy, quick, easily accessible and simple, sending text messages is by far the most common way to stay in touch. After all, why spend time browsing the internet and sending a mail when you can type a personalised message on your phone and punch in the recipient's number in no time. The general belief is that emails are more formal than SMSs. SMS is an ideal way to greet, apologize or even drop a thank you note to any person - even your boss! People often think that SMSs are meant only for friends and relatives, and definitely not for the boss! The truth is that sending an SMS to your boss is not unconstitutional - it's more personal than anything else. There are so many special occasions like Christmas, New Year, Birthday and Boss's Day etc., to air a message to your boss. If you are sure that he/she enjoys jokes, you can send him some funny messages too. Following are some SMSs that you could send to your boss:
Boss Day SMS
- “A wish for you on Boss's day - Hope today is especially filled with the social kind of niceness you always bring to work. Happy boss's day!”
- “Did you know this special day is set aside every year to recognize great bosses like you? You did? Well, then, have you heard the theory that big bonuses make happy workers?”
- “To a great boss, with special thanks for being so wonderful to work with - Special wishes for a wonderful Boss's day with all the best things you deserve.”
Christmas Greetings For Boss
- “May the joy and peace of Christmas be always with you all through the year. Wishing you a season of blessings from heavens above. Happy Christmas!”
- “May your world be filled with warmth and good cheer in this holly season and throughout this year. I wish that your Christmas be filled with peace and love. Merry X-mas.”
- “A Christmas candle is a lovely thing; it makes no noise at all, but softly gives itself away; while quite unselfish, it grows small. Much like your selflessness. Merry Christmas boss!”
- “A silent night, a star above, a blessed gift of hope and love. Wish you a blessed Christmas.”
New Year Greetings
- “Let's welcome a year that is fresh and new. Let's cherish each moment it beholds. Let's celebrate a blissful new year.”'
- “May each day of the coming year be vibrant and new, bringing along many reasons for celebrations (like my promotion). Happy new year boss!”
- “Another new year is here,
- Another year to live,
To banish worry, doubt and fear,
To love and laugh and give!
Happy New Year!”
Thank You SMS For Boss
- “I really now appreciate
You made me learn through fun
Thank you very very much
For all you have said and done!”
- “Some people pass through this world
And leave it just as they found it.
But people like you take the time
To do special things for others
That makes the world beautiful.”
- “Thank you for being a wonderful boss!
I am grateful to know you
And want to say thanks again,
For always being there for me
And guiding me always.”
- “Thank you for being simply the best
How you do it we'll never know
A passionate teacher, yet one of the guys
Never the boss, yet controlling the flow.”
- “One can pay back the loan of gold, but one dies forever in debt to those who are kind. Thank you for being such a kind boss.”
Funny Boss SMS
- “What is the definition of modern employer?
Modern employer is one who likes men between 25 and 30 to come with 40 years of experience!”
- “Smart boss + smart employee = Profit
Smart boss + dumb employee = Production
Dumb boss + smart Employee = Promotion
Dumb boss + dumb employee = overtime
~We are the first option!”
- “Boss (asking applicant): Why did you leave your last job?
Boss: What was the trouble?
Applicant: My boss was sick of me!”
- “Define a boss?
An idiot who thinks that nine women can produce a child in one month!”
- “The true lines on the T-shirt of an employee:
I work for MONEY. If you want loyalty, hire a DOG.”