Sending an SMS is a good idea for wishing your boss on his birthday. Explore short text messages saying Happy Birthday Boss.
Boss Birthday SMS
Birthdays, or the birth anniversaries of our beloved ones, are joyous occasions, exclusively meant for celebrations. They represent the successful completion of a year, a span of 365 days, adding one more year of wisdom to life. It is also a doorsill to the next year of life. Hence, a birthday is the perfect time to analyze the past year, plan for the next year and to take resolutions for future life. It's the time we compliment the person and greet him/her to have wonderful times ahead. Emails and SMS are the common ways to send birthday greetings because of their speed and accessibility. Moreover, these electronic messages give a personal touch to wishes and greetings because they are often composed by the sender. We all express our love, concern and prayers to our beloved ones in numerous ways like throwing parties, sending greetings, giving gifts etc. But when it comes the birthday of our boss, we all stay flummoxed. Don't worry! SMSs are good for your boss's birthday also. Boss birthday SMS are the best choice to greet him/her on this special day and to add value to your relationship. A list of boss birthday greetings is given below.
Happy Birthday Boss SMS
- “It's always a pleasure to work with a good manager, a great leader and a modest person like you. Happy Birthday!”
- “Birthday is the most wonderful day especially meant for someone as great as you. Hope the coming year brings you more happiness and prosperity. May God bless you with a long and successful life.”
- “Special occasions are meant for special people. And on this very special day, I wish everything in the world which is simply the best to be yours. Wish you a Very Happy Birthday!”
- “There are some special occasions which are great yet simple. Your birthday is one such day. All our hearts are praying for your prosperity and health. Wish you a happy life ahead!”
- “May God's loving hands be on you today and forever, making all your dreams come true. May your heart be filled with bliss and life blessed with prosperity. Wish you a happy birth anniversary!”
- “The only people with whom you should try to get even are those who have helped you. For me, you are such person. My warm wishes for a bright future are with you on this special day and forever. Happy Birthday!”
- “I really appreciate your helpful and motivating leadership. You are an excellent leader with a generous heart. May God bless you with happiness, health and prosperity. Happy Birthday to my beloved boss!”
- “Let God decorate each golden ray of the sun reaching you with wishes for success, happiness and prosperity. May all those blessed rays make your life brighter and mightier. Happy Birthday to a wonderful boss!”
- “I pray this birthday,
Will warm your heart
And may God's warmth
Not ever depart
For all year round
And years ahead
Wish you a blissful birthday!”
- “You inspire us, encourage us,
And protect us from harm.
You know when to turn up the heat
And when to stay calm.
You are wished from the depth of our hearts
A wonderful birthday!”
- “Cakes and gifts don't matter much
These common things aren't really you
Wish you live for hundred years and even more
Because we cannot even imagine
What life would be like without you!
Wish you a long life!”
- “Your birthday is the perfect day
To say I care.
Because it is meant for someone as great as you
I bet you would be the one who would care
To make this special day a costly affair!”
- “Step by step the journey goes
Little by little it may seem so long
Forget about your past, you can't change it,
Forget about the future, you can't predict it,
Just think about the present, you can handle it.
Happy birthday Sir/Madam!”
- “I hope that you will have a great day
And that you will be surrounded by your beloved ones
May all your wishes come true
And wish you will be always happy.
Have a wonderful birthday!”
These are some boss birthday SMSs. Now, don't wait! Pick up your favorite one and send it across to your mentor and watch the wonders it does to your to your relationship with your boss.