Are you bored of gifting people the same old things? They're probably unexcited about receiving them too! This Boss's Day show your mentor, the creative side to you and specialize in the art of homemade gifts. When it's your boss, make sure it's the best! These kinds of gift ideas are unique because they tend to be customized with the right colours, images and embellishments of your choice. There can be nothing more cherishing than adding a personal touch to these specially designed crafts. The other advantage of actually creating a handcrafted item is that it saves money. If you are appreciated for this gesture of hand-produced crafts, demand a salary raise immediately since you need to pile up on the materials! Jokes aside, the mere thought of doing something entirely different for the one who has been the founder and the pillar of your career, is special. Round up all the other employees for some help on this project and get moving, because Boss's Day isn't far away! It doesn't matter whether your boss is male or female; all you need is to create something which is original, yet professional by reading these easy and endearing ideas.
Boss Day Homemade Craft Ideas
For Female Bosses
Find out here, few homemade/handmade craft ideas, for giving as gifts to your senior, on Boss Day.
Homemade Crafts for Boss Day
- 3 drops of Passion Flower Oil
- 2 drops Vlang Vlang Essential Oil
- 3 drops Neroli Fragrance Oil
- 300ml 70% Vodka
- Pour the oils in a dark jar and shake well. Pour the alcohol in and continue shaking.
- Leave in the same container for one week.
- Store in a cool, dry place and package into smaller bottles when gifting. String on a red ribbon to the cap and make a bow.
- Get ready to gift this to your boss!
- Small wooden box of desired dimensions
- 1½ cup broken white egg shells (washed and cleaned)
- White/Ivory Craft Paint
- Super Glue
- Crush the egg shells into fairly fine pieces. Using a screwdriver, remove the hinges from the wooden box.
- Apply a thin coating of super glue on all the surface of the box and sprinkle the broken eggshells on them generously.
- Press it down with your fingertips and repeat the process again. Make sure no part of the box is visible.
- Do this on all sides and allow it to dry overnight. Brush off any excess eggshells from the surface.
- Apply a thin coating of white paint with a paintbrush and top with it off with some pearls if available.
- Replace the hinges and line the inside of the box with fabric or printed paper.
- The pretty box for your pretty boss is ready!
For Male Bosses
- A Piece of Wood
- Clothes Pins
- A Big Fancy Button
- Acrylic Paints
- Glue and Sealer
- Choose the big, fancy button and use the same colours on the rest. For example, if the button is black and white, then make the entire holder of the same combination.
- Paint the back and front of the wooden piece in colours desired. Put a thin coat of contrasting paint on the rims (e.g. gold). Brush acrylics on the clothes pin too and let the whole set up dry.
- Glue the pin to the centre of the wood in such a way that the open end faces upward. This holds the notes.
- Spray the sealer carefully without touching the clothes pin and let it dry further.
- Stick the decorative button on the front of the clothes pin and its ready!
- Sign on back and don't forget to attach the magnet to make sure that the holder doesn't fly away in strong winds.
Picture Frame With Dried Flowers
- Wooden Frame
- Spray Paints
- Dried Flowers
- Masking Tape
- Hot Glue
- Before coating the front side of frame with a base paint, clean it well and set aside the glass. Let it dry before you spray coat the back side of the frame.
- Spray the frame on all sides with desired colours and let it dry completely.
- Arrange the flowers on the top of the frame and stick them in place around the borders with hot glue. Use rubber gloves for this purpose.
- Make a small bow, if you wish, out of Raffia and glue on the flowers.
- Put the glass back and secure an enlarged picture of all the employees in it.
- Pack it in a gift bag and its ready to gift to your boss!
These are just a few ideas of homemade crafts for Boss's Day. Be imaginative and creative and you'll end up getting a beautiful final product!